Blogs, How-to, How-to
How to import inventory
30 August, 2019
1min. reading time
It is possible to import inventory from an Excel file.
Follow these steps to import the inventory:
- Start Dynamics NAV
- In the Search Box search for Import Inventory
- On the Report you can create a Template Excel file.
- Select the Excel file with your data.
- Press OK to import the inventory into the Item Journal
- Go to the Item Journal and check if there is any error (Choose Columns: Incorrect Line, Error message and Import Line No.)
- If everything is correct, press Post button
Please check your Excel File with the import definition : Import Definition
Important: The customer is always responsible for his own data, be careful to import inventory in an existing database.
These postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confer no rights.
You assume all risk for your use.