Explore your solution’s full potential. Sign in for our Dynamics courses.
22 May, 2019
3min. reading time
Would you like to improve your knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics? Or give a (new) colleague the possibility to master the system’s basics? Then make use of Boltrics’ Dynamics courses and explore your Dynamics-solution’s full potential! In May, we organize different courses that can help you improve your knowledge about 3PL/Nekovri Dynamics – varying from ‘getting started’ to ‘advanced’.
Basics training (“button course”) Microsoft Dynamics – WMS/TMS
- Content: Learn more about the possibilities of Microsoft Dynamics and get a grip on streamlining your tasks.
- Target group: New users of Microsoft Dynamics / Refresher course
- Date: Monday 13 May, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Basics training Nekovri Dynamics – WMS
- Content: Learn more about the possibilities and processes within Nekovri Dynamics WMS.
- Target group: New users of Nekovri Dynamics / Refresher course
- Date: Monday 13 May, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Customized report lay-out course (RDLC)
- Content: In the blog “Easily create a custom-made report with these 5 steps”, we already shared a lot of information about customizing existing reports. In this course, we will elaborate on this subject and will teach you how to edit existing reports yourself*.
- Target group: Key-users
- Date: Wednesday 15 May, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM*
*Important: You need to bring your own case/wishes to this course.
- Content: A thorough key-user training where you, among other skills, learn how to improve your analysis on process issues.
- Target group: (replacing) key-users
- Datum: Thursday 16 May, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Basics training TMS processes
- Content: Learn more about the TMS processes in 3PL Dynamics and how you can apply them.
- Target group: New users 3PL Dynamics TMS / Refresher course
- Date: Friday 17 May, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- €200,- per participant, VAT excluded.
- Are you planning on participating with multiple colleagues? If so, you will receive a 50% discount for every extra participant.
- 2 minimum, 6 maximum.
- If the number of registrations is insufficient, the training will be canceled. You will be timely notified.
- The participant will receive a personal invitation with information about the training, location and times.
- If two training sessions are given on the same day, Boltrics will arrange your lunch.
6716 BP Ede
Want to know more?
Do you have any questions concerning these training sessions? Please contact Frank Groot Roessink on +31 318 742550 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The courses are finished, signing in is not possible anymore.